Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Something to Look Forward To

I last wrote about how much I missed the great family vacations we used to take over Spring Break. Oh, sure, we had to take them with several thousand other families but that was a small price to pay for all that togetherness. Now that those days are behind us, I couldn't help feeling sorry for myself for still reporting to work while everyone else was off lounging in a cabana somewhere.

Little did I know that my hubby had something up his sleeve. As I was whining, he was busy planning. So it looks like we're going to be on the road again after all. I'm not sure when but it looks as if I might be getting back to my beloved Italy sooner then I ever expected. Life sure is full of surprises. I know I'll always be grateful to look back on the memories of those amazing times with our kids. But it looks like it might finally be time for their father and I to stop reminiscing and go out and make a few amazing memories of our own .

No comments:

Post a Comment