Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Enough Already

If I haven't mentioned it before, I'm not a big fan of cold weather. I'm the kind of gal that needs a sweater and a good pair of socks when the temperature dips below 70 so you can imagine how I feel about dealing with Chicago winters. Granted, this one hasn't been as bad as most but I still have days when I can't get warm no matter what I do and I've done just about everything except hop inside my nicely pre-heated 350 degree oven.

But now it's March. Tomorrow is the first full day of Spring. And it's 19 degrees outside. Not funny.

I'm ready to pack up the fuzzy socks and fleece jackets and dig out the shorts and flip flops. I'm ready to pack up the space heater in the family room and open up the windows. I'm ready to put away the slow cooker and crank up the barbeque grill.

I am not ready for more winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment