Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hello, I Must Be Going

Anyone who knows me, knows two things: I’m crazy about all things Italian and I am, shall we say, “enthusiastic” about the Bears, so enthusiastic that my dad brought a blood pressure monitor to make sure I kept my team spirit in check the last time the Bears were in the Super Bowl.

As you may have surmised, I survived our loss in the Super Bowl. But this season is different; this season we have offense, this season we have receivers who can actually catch a ball. And I’m a little giddy.

So, I’ve ordered a pizza. I’ve poured a glass of red wine. And now I’m ready. I’m ready for another season of my favorite sport. And if Green Bay can start out 0-2 and we can start out 2-0, God is in heaven and all is right with the world.

It's Thursday. It's Bears versus Packers. And I don't have to work tomorrow.


Can life get any better than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment